Hello ladies, gone are the dull work days, today’s lesson is about looking fashionable at work, date and beyond!
Wearing formal pants to work, date, lunch or an event can be stylish too. Wondering how to nail it?
Today we are going to learn nine fabulous ways to wear ankle pants. Keep scrolling to master ankle pants to work or any occasion!
How to Wear Ankle Pants
- Wear it with a shirt: Shirts are most welcomed attire at the workplace and you just need to grab a shirt tuck it in and your good to go. You can try different types of shirts like floral, polka dots, checkered, lines, plain colored etc. To look ultra chick pair if with some earrings, a watch, a bracelet and sunglasses.
- Feminine formal tops: There are two types of tops at any clothing store – the casual ones and the one for work. Obviously, you’ll pick the formal ones. Find something with frills, layers, bows to stand out of the crowd! Such tops make you look and feel so beautiful and fill you with confidence to rock your day. Pair it with pearly tops as they are officially approved jewellery and are on a sober side.
- White Blazer: White is the official colour of Royalty! A white blazer will definitely change the entire game, trust me on this! White Blazer will suit almost any pant be it blue, black, or checkered. You can tie a low bun or a high bun to complete the look. Also, you can try some dewy soft makeup with it!
- Peplum tops: Peplum tops are formal and super chick, in the picture the blogger wore a pearl necklace which is adding a lot to her overall look. You can add such neck pieces to your tops too! Change your hairstyles often, try braids, low, loose bun, top bun, half bun when it comes to hairstyles sky is the limit!
- Long tops: Formal long tops are a simple and elegant way to redefine your formal look! They look so stylish as well. Pair it with a high ponytail and soft nude makeup.
- Basic Black Top: This is something every girl owns in her wardrobe, a plain black top will suit almost any coloured pant. Accessorise it with a gold, silver chain and matching earrings to look fabulous!
- Sleeveless tops: Formal sleeveless shirt/top is another option to pair with your ankle pants. Perfect for hot, humid weathers. In the image the model is wearing nude stilettos, the best part of buying nude stilettos is that it will match with any outfit. If heels are not meant for you? Flat ballerinas will do just fine!
- Navy blue sweater: Navy Blue is the favourite colour of the British Royal family, add such colours to your wardrobe, wear your basic blue sweater with a retro style scarf, and matching it with your flat bellies. Doesn’t she look stunning in that formal outfit?
9. Printed shirts: Wear a printed shirt and match it with your ankle pants. This looks effortlessly stylish, the model is wearing nude heels and nude lips! This is definitely something we need to try ASAP!
- The easiest way to infuse some of your styles into your office outfit is by adding some texture and colours!
- Don’t be scared to wear a printed blouse with a lace pencil skirt, or some trousers. Try high waist pants as well, play around with checkered pants and shirts.
- The striped shirt is also in trend these days. Make any boring outfit stand out by adding some accessories and light makeup and you’re selfie-ready!
I hope this article guides you on how to wear your ankle pants in style!