Hello, sweetness! I’ve been using Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo for a while. This post has been pending for few months and I totally forgot to review it. I really like this shampoo after using it many times. This hasn’t disappointment my hair even a bit so let’s get on with the review to know more.
About the product: A new foaming formula with an exquisite fragrance which gently and perfectly cleanses your hair. Formula with a combination of oils and fruit vitamins nourishes and strengthens hair from scalp through lengths to tips.
Price: Rs. 135/- for 175 ml
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo Review
- Lathers well and gets rinsed off without extra efforts.
- I experienced less hair fall.
- Contains almond oil, olive oil and coconut.
- I didn’t feel the need to use conditioner as it didn’t dry out my hair.
- Silky, soft and manageable hair post washing.
- True to its claims in terms of strength.
- Contains SLS which I think every commercial shampoo does.
Show me some love, connect with me! ????????