● For deep conditioning, use whipped curd, beer or eggs. They are natural conditioners of hair.
● To maintain the blackness of your hair, include amla in your hair care regime. Mix amla juice with equal parts of lemon to make hair strong and get rid of dandruff. Use amla hair oil for the overall care of hair. Dabur Amla oil is a great option for hair oil as it contains the richness of amla.
● For treating dandruff, mix 4 tablespoons of Multani mitti with one spoon curd. Wash your hair with the mixture regularly and you’ll see the results. Following natural hair care tips give slow but effective results.
● Give your hair a hot oil massage at least once a week. It helps in better circulation of blood and gives required nutrition to hair.
● Cook your food in sunflower oil to make your hair more strengthened. Sunflower oil has essential fatty acids which give hydration to hair. It can also be applied and massaged to hair.
● To quicken the process of growth of hair, apply castor oil to hair regularly. It works like a magic tonic for hair.
● Massage coconut oil onto your scalp 2-3 hours before washing hair. Then take a towel squeezed in hot water and wrap your head with it. Wash hair after an hour.
● After shampooing, apply Aloe Vera gel on hair from root to tips and leave it on until it dries. Wash hair afterward.
● For long and shiny hair, massage hair with coconut milk and when it dries, use a mild shampoo to wash your hair.
● To stop hair fall, crush coriander leaves and apply the juice on hair and massage lightly.
● To combat grey hair, heat coconut oil and put some curry leaves into it. When you can smell the aroma, let it cool and massage using this mixture afterward.
● Cover your hair whenever you are exposed to sun and especially if you have oily hair. For such simple tips, you may read my post on how to get strong and healthy hair.
● If you are too lazy to oil your hair, you can massage with your fingers too without using any oil and it will still increase blood circulation.
● For oily hair, mix almond oil with equal quantity of mineral oil and massage your hair with it.
● Take a mixture of 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, olive oil, and water. Massage your scalp with this mixture and allow it to rest for 20 minutes. Wash off as usual.
● For frizzy hair, mash a ripe avocado and mix it curd. apply this mixture especially on the ends of hair. Wash your hair after 30 minutes. Do this treatment after shampooing your hair.
● Take some crushed henna leaves or powder and mix it with water. Apply this paste on your hair and wash it after 2 hours. It will give a natural color to your hair and make them look shinier and softer.
● Take equal parts of conditioner, fresh aloe vera gel, and honey and mix them together. Apply them like a conditioner for 10 minutes and then wash it with cold water.
Have you tried one of these homemade tips? They might require effort but the result they give is totally worth it!