We all wanted to grow up, but we hate aging, right? There’s a thin line between aging and aging gracefully. Now, what would you prefer? Of course, aging gracefully!
When it comes to skin, aging affects it first by forming wrinkles, fine lines, and dry patches which make a face look sullen and dull.
And I’m sure you wouldn’t want that so I’m up with some face mask recipes that you can do it yourself to fight those anti-aging signs and achieve a youthful and glowing skin…
1. Olive-Egg Mask
Olive oil balances and makes skin soft. Egg tightens the facial skin, which helps in diminishing wrinkles.
|Source | stylecraze.com
Take one egg and add two teaspoon olive oil and honey in it. Apply in on your face and neck. To remove it when it dries, mix one teaspoon soda bicarbonate in hot water. Remove the mask with this solution with the help of a cotton ball.
2. Potato-Curd Mask
It helps in lightening skin and especially the dark spots which appear while skin is aging. Curd softens skin and reduces fine lines with regular use.
|Source | ladyformula.com
Take one tablespoon grated potato, 1/2 tablespoon curd and mix them both. Apply it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it.
3. Coconut Oil Mask
Coconut oil is a staple to remove spots and scars. Due to its moisturizing properties, it helps in fine lines.
Mix a few drops of orange essential oil in coconut oil and use it as a moisturizer twice a day. With regular and prolonged use you’ll get to see results!
4. Peach Mask
Peach helps in removing dark circles and blemishes. Since it contains vitamins A and C, it makes one of the best anti-aging masks.
|Source | bbcgoodfood.com
Make a puree of 1 ripe peach and apply it on your face for 20 minutes. You can also add yogurt or milk for extra softness.
5. Rice Mask
Rice is a popular ingredient among Japanese and women know well how to use its skin. It delays premature aging and promotes cell renewal.
|Source | healthyfoodhouse.com
Take two spoons cooked rice, one spoon grounded almonds, one egg yolk, five drops of lemon juice and form a mixture. Apply it for 15 minutes and then rinse.
These were the face masks useful for making skin youthful and renewed. Now here are some short and sweet, easy tips you can follow:
• Drink green tea which is rich in anti-oxidants. Eat fruits like peach, apple, orange, avocado, and watermelon.
• Even if you have oily skin, don’t shy away from moisturizing skin.
• Along with maintaining healthy skin, also maintain a healthy body by indulging in light exercises and yoga.
• Use a mild face wash instead of one that dries up the skin. Dry skin is more prone to wrinkles and fine lines.
• Opt for facials like collagen mask, chemical peel, platinum which targets anti-aging.
• Include fish in your diet for overall health.
• Stay away from excess, salt, alcohol, and dairy products. Increase your water intake.
• Keep away from layering up heavy makeup and opt for a minimal and balanced appearance.
• Don’t forget to use a hydrating eye cream.
• Tone your skin regularly with cold mineral/filtered water.
I hope you enjoyed reading these anti-aging tips and face pack recipes. Which one did you like? Share!