Being comfortable in your own skin is extremely important when it comes to projecting confidence and self-assuredness. Here are some tips for lightening your skin at home, without the use of chemicals! Nothing makes a woman more attractive than a confident attitude and an overall aura of being comfortable with who you are. Embracing your beauty can mean many things, including slightly altering the way you look, if that’s what you really want. If you’re dying for a lighter skin tone and don’t want to risk dealing with the side effects of multiple chemicals, here are some tips to lighten skin that will help you:
Scrubbing lemon on your skin lightens it
- When it comes to natural skin lighteners, lemon is the popular and most effective ingredient.
- All you need to do is cut a lemon in half and rub the flesh over your face for a few minutes.
- Not only does this lighten your skin, it also helps reduce pigmentation and spots.
- Yogurt acts as a natural bleach
- Lactic acid, one of the many nutrients present in yogurt, has bleaching properties, which is why yogurt is a great natural remedy for a fairer skin. Rub it on your face and let it rest for a few minutes and then rinse off.
Oranges can replenish your skin tone
Wondering how to get a fair skin with oranges? How is it even possible? Well, oranges are loaded with vitamin C, which is great for the texture and tone of your skin.
- Mix a pinch of turmeric powder with two tablespoons of orange juice to create a healthy skin lightening paste.
- Apply it to your face and let it sit for 20-30 minutes before rinsing it off.
Get skin as fair as flour with gram flour
Gramflour (Besan) helps lighten skin while also removing excess oil from it.
- Mix it with water to make a thick paste, apply and rinse off once it dries.
Honey can lighten and moisturize your skin
- Rub pure honey onto your face and let it dry before washing it off with lukewarm water.
- This can help you remove dead skin cells, moisturize your skin, and also lighten it all at the same time.
Tomatoes can give you a rosy hue
- Mash a tomato in a bowl until it’s pulpy and rub evenly all over your face to lighten your skin and make your overall complexion look rosy pink.
Create a mask with almond oil
- Mix some milk powder, almond oil, and lemon juice to create this super light mask.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes daily for fairer skin.
Egg whites can help lighten your skin
- Applying egg whites on your face promotes skin lightening.
- Let it dry fully before you wash it off.
Potatoes are a great remedy
- Juice a nice, round potato and rub the juice all over the face and neck.
- Do this daily for effective and natural skin lightening.
Cucumber and lemon juice work well too
- Mashing a cucumber and adding lemon juice to it is a fantastic remedy for lighten skin. Moreover, it is perfect for reducing oily skin at the same time.
Use these tips for a lovely, fair glow, and amp up your confidence immediately. Get more skin care tips to be your best beautiful daily at www.rewardme.in