When it comes to getting younger looking and healthier skin, it’s not enough that you invest in the best skin care products. You also have to take care of your skin from the inside. This is where taking the right vitamins and minerals come into play.
When you lack certain vitamins in your body, it translates to a number of issues. Here are some good examples:
● Acne is often a direct effect of not consuming enough vitamin D. Low zinc levels can cause breakouts, too.
● Eczema is linked to a weak immune system.
● Cracks at the corner of your mouth can signal poor intake of iron, vitamin C, and zinc. Lack of vitamins B2 and B12 can be considered culprits, too.
● Hair loss and getting red rashes on your face are indications that you need to increase your biotin intake.
● Excessive sweating is considered a sign of insufficient vitamin D.
Making sure your diet can provide your body with the nutrients and vitamins it needs to perform its function can help limit these issues. To help you get started, here’s an infographic to guide you.