3. To add more volume to your lashes coat both the front and back with mascara. This is possibly one of the easiest tips there is, most people usually only apply mascara to the front of their lashes and forget about the back of them. By coating the back of your lashes it makes them appear denser as well as help them stand more upright.
4. Whenever you’re using a kohl, line upper water line as well for a finished look. It would make your eyelashes look fuller and plump.
5. To avoid messy nails during applying nail polish or doing nail art, rub some oil around nails. This will make the mess removing process easier.
6. If you have a lip or eye pencil which is sharpenable, freeze it before sharpening. This will ensure less product wastage.
7. Apply few touches of blush on the crease of your eye to look fresher!
8. To , apply it with your finger while your liquid foundation is still drying. Then, blend the blush with a brush, then finish with the loose powder to absorb any excess oil.
9. If you have fine hair which makes your scalp very much visible, dab a dark eyeshadow upon your scalp to disguise thicker roots.
10. To remove dark lip color shades easily, dab vaseline on your lips and wipe it off with cotton. Vaseline removes every bit of lipstick and gives softer lips.
11. To make the concealer blend with under eye skin tone easily, use orange pigments underneath to counteract the undertone which causes dark circles.
12. To make your lips look plump after applying lipstick, dab some highlighter on the center of lips to create an illusion of fuller lips.