Hi pretty ladies! How’s your weekend going on? Mine goes like laying on bed all day reading blogs and binging food. Weekends are lazy, right? Today I’m going to review a cute sheet mask from Skin18 which is Royal Skin The Animalian Mask – Tiger. It’s the last and the cutest mask of my first skin18 package. Let’s go straight to the review!
Price: INR 202 | $3 | Buy it Here
What does it claim?
• Containing Hyaluronic acid and collagen – Essence containing hyaluronic acid and collagen nourishes skin deeply and fully
• Moisturizing and revitalizing care – it vitalizes skin through moisturizing care and also makes it gorgeously moist.
• Brightening dull skin! – It helps brighten dark and dull skin.
• Purifying uneven skin tone! – It helps improve uneven skin tone and make it evenly transparent.
Purified Water, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Betaine, Panthenol, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
How to use?
• Apply toner to even skin texture after cleansing.
• Attach a mask sheet to the whole face evenly, from eyes to nose.
• Remove the mask sheet after 10 or 15 minutes and tap your face gently in order for the remaining essence to be absorbed into skin.
This sheet mask comes in a red, easy to tear packaging. The mask looks really cute and it made me look like a little tigress. As always the mask is drenched in the essence which smells nice. After washing face and applying toner I took out the mask and adjusted it to my face. It was bit too long for my face but it somehow got adjusted with creases. It felt cool since I kept it on fridge before using it. I kept it on for 20-25 minutes and after that I removed it.
I was delighted to see the results as it made my face brightened with a dewy glow. My skin looked plump and healthy. Due to the richness of essence the mask didn’t dried out fast. I massaged my face till the essence got absorbed. The effects it gave lasted for 1-2 hours but the moisture lasted long. I have oily skin but the essence didn’t break me out but I’ll still advice to wash face just with water after the essence gets absorbed to avoid breakouts.
• Cute Tiger character mask
• Makes skin glowing and dewy
• Contains rich essence of witch hazel, aloe leaf extract
• Hydrates dull skin
• Due to the rich moisture of essence, oily skin may break out.
• Effects are not long lasting
Final Word: Who wouldn’t love such cute character masks? Besides looking cute it works on the skin making it look lively, plump and moisturized. It also imparts a glow to the skin but still the effects aren’t long lasting. I’ll recommend it for dry, combination and normal skin types!
Doesn’t this sheet mask look like a Snapchat filter? To me, it does 😛 Would you get this mask for yourself just for its cuteness? Well, I would!