Hi lady loves, how have you been lately? I guess most of you must be aware of the ‘Liebster Award’ going around the blogosphere. I think it’s a cute and way to interact and connect with co-bloggers and readers while speaking your heart out. So Soumya recently nominated me and I’m so happy about it! Do check her blog out and you’ll really like it! Here are the answers of your questions 🙂 (Please bear if I sound boring 😛 )
1. Why did you start blogging?
Funny as it sounds, a year ago I had no interest in beauty or makeup and didn’t knew something like review existed. When I started discovering beauty blogs, read reviews, it inspired me to write and focus on skincare and makeup so here I am today with my blog 🙂
2. One blog other than yours that you would want everyone to check out and why?
Yes and it’s www.soumyamidhun.com because she writes interesting and helpful posts and always has something to relate with her readers!
3. What is that one skin care product you can’t be without?
I’m confused because there are two – face wash and facial mist (which I need to freshen up my skin).
4. Where do you see your blog in the next 2 years?
In the next 2 years, I see my blog reaching out to majority of readers and I desire loyal readers!
5. Any one book recommendation and why should we read it?
Yes! I’d recommend Staying Strong: A journal by Demi Lovato which is very inspiring! Not a book though, it’s a journal which has motivating quotes enough to fill you up with positiveness.
6. Any YouTube channel recommendation and why?
Not a particular channel as I don’t really watch videos much except my blogger friends’ 🙂
7. If you were asked to survive the next 1 week on just 2 make up items what would be your picks?
That has to be a red lipstick and a BB cream 😉
8. Are you a to do list maker?
As a blogger, this is the thing I’ve learned! To do list helps me organize my tasks and reminds me to accomplish them at due time!
9. What is your ideal breakfast and why?
I love having sweet egg toast with milk every morning. It gives me enough energy to kick start the day!
10. What is your goal for 2016?
Not any such as I’m very careless with keeping resolutions. Instead I make small goals that are attainable and be happy working for them!
11. Which is that one blog post of yours that you are very proud of? Please leave the link.
I’ll really proud of this post of mine which earned me first comment on my blog 🙂
Blogs I’d like to nominate:
1. Safi from www.thebeautyinsideout.com
2. Rishika from www.itsafashionista.blogspot.in
3. Shakir from www.thelifehype.com
4. Sudha from www.shadesofaduskywoman.com
5. Ramya from www.luv4beautyblog.com
All you need to do is answer all the questions given by your blogger friend and then post your own questions you’d like to pass on! I’d keep them short and sweet. Here are my questions for you all:
1. Since when have you started blogging?
2. Which was the first skincare or makeup product you’ve ever used and how was your experience?
3. What is your favorite Indian street food?
4. Suppose: 5 years after, where do you see your blog?
5. Why and how did you choose your blog’s name?
I’m looking forward for fun answers!
Have you ever been nominated for Liebster Award? What do you think about the whole idea?