Most of us suffer from either oily or dry hair and then can easily take life away from hair. Here are some small quick fixes to make your hair from dull to instantly alive!
- Part your hair in the middle. Take cornflour in a bowl and pick some using a blush brush or any other makeup brush. Sweep it in between your scalp and roots. Keep it for 10 minutes and after that, brush your hair really well to remove extra cornflour. You’ll get blooming hair and bye bye greasiness!
- Apply some baby powder/talcum powder on scalp. Brush it down well so it won’t look ashy.
For Dry Hair
- Add 1 tablespoon honey to any hair oil and apply it on your hair. Shampoo after 1 hour and your hair won’t look dry.
- Mash a fully ripe banana. Add 1 tablespoon cream and 1 tablespoon honey to it. Apply it from your roots to ends of hair and wear a shower cap. Now take a towel soaked in hot water and wrap it around hair. Keep this for at least an hour and wash it with lukewarm water and then shampoo.
- Mix 1 cup of water to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil or another oil and mix it well. Keep it in a pump spray bottle and spray on dry hair whenever needed.
Do you have your way of dealing with your hair? Share it with us in the comments.