● Use an oil or moisturizer based foundation.
● Mix your foundation with a moisturizer for a dewy look.
● Sheer or light coverage foundation can also be used for a natural look.
● Avoid compact or pressed powder specially for dry skin. It would make skin patchy.
● Prime and prep your eyes with a moisturizing primer underneath.
● Bright and bold colours are best pick for winters.
● Eyeshadow Shades like magenta, green, royal blue can be topped on eyes.
● Apply a dark liquid eyeliner. Cat eyes and winged eyeliner will instantly compliment your whole look.
● This is the only season when you can sport dark and bold lip colours without looking over the top.
● Choose dark shades like plum, pink, red, berry, brown.
● Forget matte lipsticks and apply tinted lip gloss.
● Choose cream blushes over powder blushes as they can make cheeks look patchy.
● Bright shades like coral, beige, peach and terracotta will bring a natural flush to cheeks.
What are your makeup tips or tricks for this chilling winter? Share in the comments below!