Hi sweeties! 🙂
I’m not a huge fan of lip glosses but I wanted to get one. I hadn’t any good experiences with lip glosses in the past because the shade wasn’t right. After so many years I finally got a lip gloss and after trying now it was time to review it.
My review will be on Bonjour Paris Star Shine Lip Gloss in Natural Pink Stars.
Price: Rs. 210/- (I got it for 95 rupees 🙂 )
● Super Smooth and easy glide technology incorporated.
● Saturated with intense colour pigments.
● Formulated with Special Star Shine polymers and light reflecting particles.
● Non-Sticky. Get the feel of sheer lip color all day long.
● Enriched with Moisturisers and Vitamin “E”
Bonjour Paris Star Shine Lip Gloss comes in a transparent and oblong glass with a silver coloured screw cap which has multi-dimensional graphics on it. It has a thin applicator which takes out the right amount.
I ordered it online and at a discount of Rs. 115. I chose this shade Natural Pink Stars as it looked great and suitable for my pigmented lips. This shade is a warm pink colour with dark undertones. It will suit all skin tones. It has got minute shimmer particles in it. It’s smell is sweet and citrusy which isn’t overpowering at all.
It lasted on my lips for about 2-3 hours and after that colour fades away but I leaves my lips moisturized. Overall I’m really happy about my purchase and this lip gloss is what I really needed.
● Moisturizing lip gloss and feels light on lips.
● Decently pigmented colour.
● It will look good in all skin tones.
● Isn’t sticky at all.
● Average staying power.
● Available only online; I’ve not seen it in stores.
Final Word: I love this lip gloss a lot and it hasn’t disappointed me at all. This is a nice shade that will suit every complexion whether dusky or fair. Its colour comes out well on lips and make them stand out. Girls, you should give it a try. 😉